Tuesday, October 30, 2018


#0021 - Stringed Salvo


Yikes! What a whirlwind it has been these past few days. Work was crazy busy and I ended up cracking a tooth over the weekend. But I'm not one to just sit back and relax, so I am making sure I get some more content posted before the month is out.

This here is the Stringed Salvo. It's a living cluster bomb that's living (what's left of it's life) to the fullest by burning it's fuse at both ends.


They are rather hot-headed creatures. You might say they have pretty short fuses. If you were an unfunny hack. You might not end up saying it, but I know I did because I know I am an unfunny hack. Anyway, description time.

Bestiary Description: 
Stringed Salvos are strange creatures. Of what little research has been conducted (as the test subjects all self-immolated before any in-depth studies could be completed), these cluster-bomb creatures form themselves naturally from the unstable combustible elements found under the planet's surface. Quite a large number appear among the caves and mining sites across Portentia, meaning miners and spelunkers must beware as Stringed Salvos don't much care for any other living things besides their own kind, and will light both ends of their fuses as a warding tactic.


No comments:

Post a Comment