Wednesday, October 10, 2018


#0018 - Smog-O-Lantern


Keeping with the spooky 'Halloweeny' flavor, we next have the Smog-O-Lantern. Not quite sure how one would carve into a Cloud, but this is my fantasy world, so I guess anything is possible.



The Idea for these should be fairly obvious. I wanted a Will-O-Wisp type creature that would be found in Marshy areas, but I gave them happy Jack-O-Lantern faces to add some character.

I also wanted the color scheming to stick with the 'Halloween' vibe, so I made them Green, Orange, Purple and Black.

Bestiary Description:
Found in swampy areas like the Misty Marshes, the Smog-O-Lantern is a curious creature. They are naturally bio-luminescent and the color of that light is dependent on the color of smoke that its body is formed of. They are mostly harmless, but do enjoy frightening travelers lost in the mires that they call home. They also love to collect gems and glass, so keep a tight hold on anything that refracts light, as they don't have an issue trying to take those things by force.

No comments:

Post a Comment